2021, like 2020, is a year full of challenges for the energy industry, hit, like other economic segments, by the pandemic crisis caused by the coronavirus and the measures to quarantine the population and the economy adopted by governments. 2021, unlike 2020, however, should be the year of recovering the gaps created in the previous year. However, Romania still seems to be looking for lost time. To the foreseeable difficulties in such a context of health problems, which affected most markets, was added, for the energy industry, the passage of a turbulent period from a legislative point of view. From 1 July 2020, the gas market was liberalized, overlapping a mandatory bidding program on centralized markets. From January 1, 2021, the energy market was liberalized, a much more agitated liberalization than that of the gas market. The exploitation of gas in the Black Sea remains an unknown sea, affecting the investment plans of companies in several fields, from the producers OMV Petrom and Romgaz to the transmission operator Transgaz. However, a first step was taken: Romgaz made a binding offer to take over Exxon, which owns 50% of the stake in Neptun.
The event will be LIVE on PROFIT NEWS TV, www.profit.ro and Facebook Profit.ro
Date: 28 IUNIE 2021
Where: LIVE LIVE on PROFIT NEWS TV, www.profit.ro and Facebook Profit.ro
Whith whom? Moderator: Adrian Moșoianu – Editor Profit.ro
10.00-10.05 Opening speech – Adrian Moșoianu – Editor Profit.ro
10.00-12.30 – DEBATE
• Niculae Havrileț – Director and Expert in the Ministry of Energy
• Zoltan Nagy-Bege – Vice President, National Energy Regulatory Authority (ANRE)
• Cosmin Ghiță – CEO, Nuclearelectrica
• Dumitru Chisăliță – President, Intelligent Energy Association
• Corina Popescu – CEO, Electrica
• Radu Dudău – Co-founder & Director, Energy Policy Group
• Robert Chircă – Operation Manager, Grup Servicii Petroliere
• Lăcrămioara Diaconu-Pintea – Executive Member, Complex Energetic Oltenia
• Dana Dunel Stancu – Head of Energy & Sustainability Practice, Biriș Goran
• Cătălin Niță – Executive Director, Federation of Petroleum and Gas Employers (FPPG)
Book your place now to Energy.forum
The confirmation of participation can be made by 11 October 2019.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.