Energy in your home
The videoconference organized in the context of the restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic aims to follow the energy path from the producer to your home, the milestones being the companies that operate on the market with their successes, but also with their problems, especially in the current crisis situation. with solutions for the future.
We want to talk about the traceability of energy to the consumer and how the energy mix is formed, so that the consumer benefits from the best conditions and prices.
The event will also address how energy suppliers come to your home with new supply contracts in the context of market liberalization.
We intend to discuss and analyze the measures taken by companies in the current crisis generated by the Coronavirus epidemic, but also those at the national strategic level.
Among the proposed topics will be current and recurring topics, such as: the effects of Ordinance 114 and its amendments, offshore law, market liberalization, definition of vulnerable consumer, but also Romania’s Energy Strategy and energy transition.
Romania lacks an updated energy strategy and better cooperation between the authorities and the private sector. The energy field is complex, with strong companies, both state and private, which has complicated the development of a long-term vision.
Companies in the field have made investments, but they develop according to their own strategies and are often affected by political and legislative changes.
In addition, the decisions taken at the level of the European Union (Green Deal) and the inauguration of the new gas transmission pipelines, decrease Romania’s opportunities to ensure its energy security, thus paying the price for the delay of reforms and investments.
Therefore, the energy path to the Romanian consumer must be reanalyzed and rebuilt in accordance with the new domestic and international situation and with the predictions for the energy future.
TOPICS OF DISSCUSION
LIVE on www.news.ro and Facebook News.ro
Date: 2 June 2020
Where: Event LIVE on www.profit.ro and Facebook.com/profit.ro
Moderators: Opening speech Cristian Dimitriu – Partener Plurivox
10.00-10.05 – Opening speach Cristian Dimitriu – Partener Plurivox
10.05-12.00 – Niculae Havrileţ, Secretary of State for Energy in the Ministry of Economy
– Laszlo Borbely, State Councilor, Coordinator of the Department for Sustainable Development of the Government
– Corina Popescu, CEO, Electrica
– Răzvan Nicolescu, Partner Deloitte, regional leader in the gas, oil and chemical industry for Central Europe
– Silvia Vlăsceanu, General Manager, Federation of Associations of Energy Utility Companies(ACUE)
– Petre Stroe, CEO, MET Romania Energy
– Răzvan Grecu,President, Romanian Association for the Promotion of Energy Efficiency (ARPEE)
– Nagy-Bege Zoltan, Vice President, National Energy Regulatory Authority(ANRE)
– Teofil Mureşan, President E-INFRA (Nova Power & Gas)
– Florin Frunză, Vice President, Business Development Department – Downstream Gas, OMV Petrom
– Robert Chircă, Deputy General Manager, Romgaz
– Daniel Apostol, Director of External Relations, Oil and Gas Employers’ Federation(FPPG)
– Bogdan Constantin Andronic, Director, European Funds and International Relations Access Department, Transgaz