The COVID 19 pandemic has put humanity to the test. By far, however, the health system is the one that has been most affected and has had to pay tribute to those over three decades of deprivation, disorganization, underfunding.
However, what helped reduce the shortcomings of the system was SOLIDARITY.
Drug companies, but also in many other fields, private hospitals, employers or employees, churches have come to support the state system. But, this is not the solution. For the future, the state has the obligation to prepare the health system as provided by international standards in the field.
Date: 20 May 2020
Location: Event with live broadcast on www.profit.ro și facebook.com/Profit.ro
Moderator: Elvira Gheorghiță
10.00-10.05 – Opening Speach PROFIT.RO – Elvira Gheorghiță
10.05-10.30 – Speach Conf. Dr. Diana Loreta Păun – Presidential Adviser, Presidential Administration
10.30-14.00 – Nelu Tătaru – Health Minister
– Dr. Raed Arafat – State Secretary MAI – DSU
– Conf. Univ. Dr. Carmen Orban – CEO, Grupul Monza
– Adrian Ionel – CEO, UNIFARM
– Prof. Dr. Dorel Săndesc – Chairman of the Intensive Care Anesthesia Commission of the Ministry of Health
– Prof. Dr. Adrian Streinu-Cercel – “Matei Balş” National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Bucharest
– Representative ARPIM